Sunday, October 27, 2013

Monogram Pumpkin


This fall Pinterest has been flooded with different ways to decorate a pumpkin without carving it.  After finding a fake pumpkin at Goodwill for $2 I decided to give one of the ideas a try. 

What You Need:

Pumpkin- real or fake
Spray Paint
Paint pen
(Optional:)
Glue
Glitter



Directions:

Spray paint your pumpkin outside or in a well-ventilated area. Make sure you cover the area around the pumpkin with a plastic tablecloth or use a cardboard box.  It took me about 3 coats to get the pumpkin covered,  

While the pumpkin was drying I used Word to find an 'A' that I liked.  After the pumpkin is dry you can hand draw the letter onto the pumpkin, which is what I did; or you can print the letter out on paper, cut it out and trace around it on the pumpkin. Then use the paint pen, or a paintbrush if your skilled J, to fill in the letter.  You can also add glitter to the letter for some added flair. 






No comments:

Post a Comment