Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Pumpkin Crumb Cake


Since everyone in the office knows I love baking, I usually get put in charge of bring treats for birthdays and other celebrations. I wanted to do something with pumpkin since its fall and I decided on this pumpkin coffee cake from my fall board.  The recipe looked great but also time consuming so I actually cheated by buying a box of crumb cake mix from Krusteaz and added canned pumpkin to it. For my first time trying to alter a box of mix, it turned out very well.


What you need:
1 box crumb cake (depending on the box of mix the ingredients may be different)
1 egg
2/3 cups water
2/3 cups canned pumpkin
1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice


Directions:
Follow the directions for the box of coffee cake mix. Adding in the canned pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice with the package of cake mix.








No comments:

Post a Comment