Sunday, May 11, 2014

Easy Mother's Day Gift Idea

Happy Mother's Day to all the amazing mom's out there! If you're anything like my mom, you are always putting your family's needs before your own, and you often don't get a thank you for it.  (Mom, thank you for always being there for me, I am so lucky to have you.) Now I've said it publicly ;)

My mom doesn't ask for anything for Mother's Day, which has been nice when I've been a broke college kid.  This year, I saw this idea on Pinterest and I knew it was the perfect gift for my mom who doesn't need traditional gifts.

I printed off this great gift tag from Capital B, and attached it to paper plates, in two sizes, and plastic cups from the grocery store.  Sky over at capital B also created another version of this printable in multiple colors in case you like those better.

This gift will definitely be used on a long day after work, or when company comes over for a BBQ this summer.



No comments:

Post a Comment